OUR RAINWATER SYSTEMS ARE SO EASY TO INSTALL
A complete set for installation of GIZA rainwater system includes a little number of components. Due to the careful design of each element, the installation will be no trouble.
EVERY SMALL DETAIL ...
Every small detail is well thought out for a fast, efficient and fun installation of our rainwater system.
IMPORTANT POINTS OF INSTALLATION
- Eave overhang shall cover 1/3 or 1/2 of the gutter width
- Gutter slope towards the running outlet shall be 2 cm per each 10 area meters.
- Maximum distance between running outlets is – 12 m
- Maximum distance between gutter brackets is – 55 cm
Maximum distance from gutter brackets to a running outlet and a connector and a gutter angle, as well as endcaps is – 10 cm
- Maximum distance between downpipe brackets is – 1,5 m
- Minimum distance from an endcap to a wall is – 3 cm
- It is forbidden to install the rainwater system if the temperature is below 0°С
- If there is no fascia board, the brackets are fastened on the brackets extensions:
- Horizontal bracket extension is installed on the roof boarding.
- Vertical bracket extension is installed at the side on the rafters.